Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Can You Handle It?? 🤔


This is a sample of a GeoWordBlox™ Puzzle that'll be found in the new book I'm creating.

I'm seeking testers to help me create my next book using new geometric word shapes. Your assistance with these puzzles will allow you to give an HONEST review on my published book, Tall Tales Word Search NATURE, which introduces GeoWordBlox™. For your HONEST review, I will snail mail you a copy of Tall Tales Word Search NATURE. Please email me at RustyBayPub@gmail.com for more information!

Have a great week and be safe. Till next time! Peace. ✌🏻

-- Teri



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can You Handle It?? 🤔

This is a sample of a GeoWordBlox™ Puzzle that'll be found in the new book I'm creating. I'm seeking testers to help me create m...