Blog Archive

Thursday, July 7, 2022

Not Much New To Report ATM... 🙂

Things are pretty calm, at the moment.  Bookwise, it could be A LOT livelier.  But, iiwii.  It'll take off soon, I can feel it. 😁

So, for now, just working on the Nature book.  It's really been fun.  I enjoy creating the puzzles with the GeoWordBlox.  It's challenging for me on the opposing side of the puzzle.  IMHO, these puzzles are not for the faint of heart.  I think the GWB make the search a bit more challenging.

Guess that's it for now.  Till next time!

Oh, to buy my current book, click this link ---> Tall Tales Word Search. Thanks!!

-- Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can You Handle It?? 🤔

This is a sample of a GeoWordBlox™ Puzzle that'll be found in the new book I'm creating. I'm seeking testers to help me create m...