Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Puppy Duty!

My furry niece (4 months old) was the center of my attention for the past 10 days. Little cutie pie. SOOO much energy. LOL I managed to retain all of my hair (only found a few more gray) when mom came to pick her up.

So, it's back to work, right? NOPE. Now the car insurance has my full attention. When a person is retired and on a set budget, a $400 increase to the annual auto insurance premium (topping out at $1588) is just a bit ridiculous. And when I called the insurance to find out WHY the huge jump up, I was told it wasn't anything to do with me (no tickets or claims here, just sayin), but it has to do with State mandates. To that I say... "\/\/" or 🙅🏻‍♀️ or 🤦🏻‍♀️ or 👎🏻.

ANYways, I'll get back to creating puzzles eventually. Just thought I'd share a few fun facts with you. 😁

Hope you're having a fantastic new year so far. Mine has been great, no complaints. No one listens to them anyways, right?? 

Until next time. Peace. ✌🏻

-- Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can You Handle It?? 🤔

This is a sample of a GeoWordBlox™ Puzzle that'll be found in the new book I'm creating. I'm seeking testers to help me create m...