Blog Archive

Sunday, May 22, 2022

IT'S HERE!! AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!

So excited!!  It's an amazing thing to see your hard word turned into an ACTUAL BOOK!  It turned out exactly as I had it planned too.  That really eases the mind.  Since it's my first content book, I had no idea if my printed version would resemble the actual book, but it does!  YAY!!

Please check it out on Amazon:  Tall Tales Word Search

Now that the waiting is over, it's all about marketing.  I'll soon start my next one with all the ideas I have running through my head.  Hope you like this one though. 😁

That's it for now.  My brain is exhausted.  Till next time!

-- Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can You Handle It?? 🤔

This is a sample of a GeoWordBlox™ Puzzle that'll be found in the new book I'm creating. I'm seeking testers to help me create m...