Blog Archive

Saturday, May 21, 2022

Waiting for THE BOOK to arrive...

Was able to order author copies, but they won't arrive for a couple weeks. 😫  So, I placed a regular order and they'll arrive tomorrow!  Wooohoooo!  I cannot wait to share the new book with you.  I'll record the big reveal!  LOL

Really anxious to start on the next book, but marketing is really important now.  Love writing the stories.  They're so much fun.  But, it is what it is.  Marketing first!

In the meantime, I'm thinking about getting a pet stroller.  No, I'm not THAT kind of cat mom... he wouldn't let me dress him up even if I tried... but, he needs to get out as much as I do.  Should be interesting.  HA!

Till next time!

-- Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can You Handle It?? 🤔

This is a sample of a GeoWordBlox™ Puzzle that'll be found in the new book I'm creating. I'm seeking testers to help me create m...