Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

GET THREE FREE PUZZLES RIGHT NOW

I don't recall if I posted this before, but if you sign up for my email list, I will immediately send you three word search story puzzles. (Currently working on this.)

These puzzle books have been a lot of fun to create and, I've been told by folks testing them for me, they present new search challenges.  The GWBs are in the 2nd book, Tall Tales Word Search™ Nature, and is available now on Amazon.

Currently, I'm reading Your First 1000 Copies by Tim Grahl.  Pretty insightful.  I pray it helps get my books into puzzlers' hands because I truly think they're different and fun.  Baby steps right now with a huge amount of patience. 😁

That's it for today.  Hope you're having a great week!

Till next time!

-- Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can You Handle It?? 🤔

This is a sample of a GeoWordBlox™ Puzzle that'll be found in the new book I'm creating. I'm seeking testers to help me create m...