Blog Archive

Saturday, June 11, 2022

NEW! BOOK 2 COVER!!

 Just finished the cover for my next book... Tall Tales Word Search™ Nature.  





And, you guessed it, this book is all about nature.  I mentioned GeoWordBlox™ in my last post which are the words hidden in the letter grid in geometric shapes - squares, diamonds, triangles and rectangles - that you can see on the cover.  I hope it presents more of a challenge for the puzzler.  Plus, there'll be more puzzles in this book too with different types of searches, like word unscramble, missing words and clues!

Book 3 has also been started and will probably be more like the original, but it's really too early to say for sure yet.  I actually started it before Nature, but then got an idea to do the one for nature and rolled with it.  Guess you have to go with what inspires you.  LOL 

Anyways, that's all I have for now.  Till next time!

-- Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can You Handle It?? 🤔

This is a sample of a GeoWordBlox™ Puzzle that'll be found in the new book I'm creating. I'm seeking testers to help me create m...