Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 8, 2022

New Word Search Challenge: GEOWORDBLOX

I've been having a great time working on the second book and will be introducing a new type of word search...GeoWordBlox!  Geometric Shapes + Word Blocks = GeoWordBlox.  I don't want to go into detail until I'm ready to start marketing it.  Probably another couple of months.

This book will be all about nature and incorporate the GeoWordBlox throughout the letter grids.  It will have more puzzles, 50 at this point, and hope it provides a greater challenge for seasoned puzzlers and teaches something new to novices and intermediate puzzlers.

The third book has been started, but still too new to determine the theme or a direction.  Please check out my current book, Tall Tales Word Search on Amazon.

That's it for now, thank you for looking in!  Till next time...

-- Teri


No comments:

Post a Comment

Can You Handle It?? 🤔

This is a sample of a GeoWordBlox™ Puzzle that'll be found in the new book I'm creating. I'm seeking testers to help me create m...