Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Book 3 is Underway!!


It's actually happening! I've actually started creating the puzzles for my third book.  SO EXCITING! This is the working cover design so far. It's a pic of my computer screen, so please forgive the quality.

The formatting for this one will be traditional with the search words listed below the grid, but very UNtraditional in that all of the search patterns will be GeoWordBlox shapes of squares, triangles, rectangles, diamonds and 90° angles. My goal is to make this challenging and different for even the veteran word searcher.

In addition to Book 3, I updated the website with a few pictures of Book 2. I want to add Rusty's and Bay's pics, but not sure where just yet. 

Finished a video, my first, that I'll be uploading to Tiktok, eventually. I'm not sure how to approach it. Guess just dive right in, huh? I would like to get a few more vids created so I can upload three times a week. That's a lot of videos. Based on my research, consistency is key, so this should be interesting. Not that I can't make the commitment, but the commitment is to social media. I'm not a fan, but it's a necessity these days. Sigh. Oh well.

Not much else to report. So, till next time. Peace! 

OH! Please let me know what you think of the cover!!  I'd LOVE to hear from you!

-- Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can You Handle It?? 🤔

This is a sample of a GeoWordBlox™ Puzzle that'll be found in the new book I'm creating. I'm seeking testers to help me create m...