Blog Archive

Saturday, January 13, 2024

Wow. Already January 13th.

And it's a cold one here.  Brrrrrr.  A brisk 29℉ here with a low of 9℉ tonight.  Whoo.

Anyways, not much to report. Found new software to work on my puzzles, so that's a great relief. The site I used a couple years ago is no longer operational, so I was stressing a bit on how I'd create the puzzles for the 3rd book. Fear not! I found a great site, ABookCreator.com, to keep me on track. YAY!!

However, still working on getting the first two books noticed. Sales have been non-existent the last two years, so I have my work cut out for me. Amazing how you can't just let them sell themselves. Go figure.

That's all for now. Till next time. Peace.

-- Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can You Handle It?? 🤔

This is a sample of a GeoWordBlox™ Puzzle that'll be found in the new book I'm creating. I'm seeking testers to help me create m...